Major Manufacturing, Inc.
Major Manufacturing, Inc. began in 1976 as a subsidiary of Major Lock Supply before splitting off in 1992 to better serve the locksmith trade by providing specialty installation equipment, servicing tools and supplies not otherwise available to the professional locksmith. From their signature product the Kee-Blok to the multi-faceted Hardware Installation Tools (HIT Series), they are committed to providing the quality tools and supplies needed by a changing industry.
- Locksmith tools including cylinder accessories, extend-a-cylinder, lock mounting brackets, locksmith tools and specialty screws
- Security products including antique style furniture locks, cylinder guards, door guards, blockade bars, patio door locks, secret gate latches, locking bolts, latch guard protectors jamb jackets and file cabinet locking bars.
- Key traps
- Door handling tools
- Door lock installation tools, including HIT-44, -50 and -55 Series
- Drill bit adapters
- Drill bits and hole saws
- Drill guides
- Mortise locks, HIT-45 Series
- Lock installation HIT-66 Series
- Panic hardware templates
- Router templates for both aluminum and wood doors and jambs
- Self-centering drill guides