NATIONAL DOOR CONTROLS
National Door Controls is a family-owned business in Durham, North Carolina. They manufacture kits that allow installation of new surface-mount door closers without the hassle of removing the old floor and frame door closers. Their kits that are designed for use with specific manufacturers to turn a 3- hour job into one that takes 30 minutes.
- Hinges, pivots and coordinators
- NDC 100 – Retrofit concealed floor check to surface-mounted door closers. For Rixson, Doromatic and Pittco. Neutralizes all center-hung floor checks
- NDC 101 – Retrofit concealed floor check to surface-mounted door closers. For Rixson, Doromatic and Pittco. Neutralizes ¾” and 1 ½” offset floor checks
- NDC 102 – Retrofit end load and side load overhead concealed door closers. For Jackson, Kawneer Husky and DORMA.
- NDC/Rixson 808 – For Rixson overhead concealed door closers